MEDICAL WOMEN’S SOCIETY OF N.S.W
Member of AUSTRALIAN FEDERATION OF MEDICAL WOMEN & MEDICAL WOMEN’S INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION
• Join us and network with colleagues.
• Improve the health and welfare of all persons, especially women and children in the Australian community.
• Promote the professional development of medical women locally, nationally and internationally.
• Be part of the MWIA and have your say at the United Nations.
• Have access to AFMW and the Australian Women’s Coalition to work collaboratively to advance the status of women.
• Participate in conventions, seminars and conferences: locally, nationally and internationally.
Aims of MWIA:
- Develop friendship and understanding between medical women throughout the world
- Work against gender related inequalities in the medical profession, and to overcome gender related differences in health care.
- To offer the opportunity for medical women to confer on questions concerning the health and wellbeing of humanity.
“We have found, though we have different languages, customs, ideologies, and racial backgrounds, that working together with mutual respect we can contribute to humanity. We are motivated by the same hope, that all the world’s people will become physically and mentally healthier and consequently better world citizens.”(MWIA)
If you would like to be kept up to date with upcoming events via our newsletter, please email Wendi at email@example.com and if you would like to become a member of MWS NSW, please see our membership page for details
We look forward to hearing from you,
Liz Rickman (Secretary)